Cleaning Team Leader / Cleaner (Full Time Or Part Time)
· Responsible for the cleaning and ensure the overall cleanliness of a Medical Centre and/or Offices.
· Vacuum, sweep and mop areas daily.
· Wipe down furniture, cabinets and work stations.
· Washing of toilets daily.
· Wipe all windows &
· Able to perform laundry washing, dryer and ironing of gowns.
· Topping up water dispensers.
· Topping up of toiletries, hand soap, sanitizer and paper towels.
· To perform any other cleaning duties assigned by the Supervisor.
· Possess at least Primary School education.
· Able to work independently and responsible.
· Able to understand and speak English.
· At least 1-year cleaning experience.