Enterprise Account Manager
Responsible for government &
enterprise sales activities in the development of Top 100 Singapore Organization in vertical market and MNCs. Effective engagement strategies to C-level, key influencers to penetrate assigned segments to achieve business goals. Responsibilities and Duties
- To drive PP/MFP/OPS/Solution business requirements of Top 100 Singapore Organization within the assigned vertical segments and MNCs to deliver both OPS and Document-Centric Solution
- To develop, report, and maintain high-quality sales activities and pipeline to achieve assigned sales target
- To develop both strategic and tactical engagement strategies
- Actively engagement with C-level, key influencers within assigned Major Accounts
- To develop a high level of visibility and top-of-the-mind awareness within assigned Major Accounts customers through presentation, workshops, and other sales activities
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders across division
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time Qualifications
- Diploma and above
- At least 3 years of working experience in the similar capacity preferred.
- At least 2 years experience from Print Industry and/or with IT background and/or banking experience preferred.
- Dynamic, resilient, aggressive and result-oriented
- A successful track record in terms of achievement of a similar industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel.
- Independent and possess initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive mindset